I’m 22 years old living in Norwich, UK. After two years of job searching and rejection, I began working for a digital marketing and SEO agency as a Content and Search Executive for three years before moving onto becoming a Digital Marketing Executive at another local agency. I have experience working for a social media management agency as a Social Accounts Manager and also previous experience as a Teaching Assistant.
As well as my current role I have also studied Level 3 Digital Marketing as an apprentice, while having previously studied Level 2 Business Administration and Level 3 Creative Media Production (TV and Film).
I have received the following professional certifications (to date):
- BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma in Creative Media Production (TV and Film)
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Creative Media Production
- NCFE Level 2 Functional Skills Qualification in Information and Communication Technology
- Skillsfirst Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship in Business Administration in the Business Skills Sector
- City & Guilds Level 3 The Principles of Online and Offline Marketing
- City & Guilds Level 3 The Principles of Coding
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics for Beginners
- Advanced Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Google Ads Video Certification
- Google My Business Certification
- Google Digital Garage The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
(Information correct as of 27/10/2021)
In conclusion, my wide range of qualifications give me a well rounded knowledge base to begin creating my own online content and brand. As a result of years of curiosity and the desire to have my voice heard, I also have 10 years experience on social media itself.
My free time is spent cuddling my pets (3 cats and a dog!) or annoying my boyfriend, going to the gym and cooking a variety of (sometimes strange) meals and sweet treats. There’s nothing I enjoy more than raiding the spice cupboard and finding just a touch more garlic to add to something. Fun fact: I once experimented with a chilli con carne, we had no chilli mix nor tomato puree so I used a can of chopped tomatoes, pureed a second can of tomatoes, mixed all the general herbs and spices together and I felt it wasn’t red enough so I ended up pouring a bottle of red food colouring in. I’m unsure what made it taste like iron!
Otherwise, you will find me scrolling social media or writing for my blog.
About My Blog
While being unable to define my blog within a specific niche, it focuses mainly on lifestyle and money & budgeting content. You will also see features including what I’ve learnt through my apprenticeship and work in digital marketing.
Domain Authority: 13
(Information correct as of 09/11/2020)
Twitter: 1,338 followers (Engagement Rate: 3.1%)
Instagram: 782 followers (Engagement Rate 1%)
Pinterest: 5,200 monthly unique viewers
Total social influence: 7,320
Social authority: 53/100
(Information correct as of 09/10/2020)
Due to my full time job and my ongoing Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing, collaborations usually require 2 weeks to complete. I will be working outside of office hours and will require a full project brief including any specifics to include within my content which includes URLs, products, etc.
- Blog editorials
- Instagram product reviews
- Instagram stories
- Pinterest sharing
- Social media promotion packages
- Snapchat reveal
- Twitter chats
- Press releases
Press releases shared from: £10.00
Sponsored posts from: £50.00
Banner advertising from: £10.00
Social media add-ons from: £5.00
Prices may vary due to the nature of the project or collaboration. Gifted items accepted. Contact me for a bespoke quote on our collaboration.
Get in contact to discuss availability of packages. For more information on how I disclose my sponsored and collaborative content, visit my Content Disclaimer page.